Re: LHL suffer major setback

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 13:12:03 GMT, "Zai Zai" <ZaiZai@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you ask me hor, I think Singapore should keep quiet lah. During the asia
crisis, we didn't even help our neighbors when we have the means to do so,
for example malaysia. During tsunami disaster where well to do countries
pledges hundreds of millions in support, Singapore only a few million. Now
Singapore want to tell them how to run things? Yes, they will come to the
meeting for free makan and holiday lar, just listen for the sake of
socializing, other than that you think they really bother about Singapore,
LHL or LKY?

They only pledge millions, never disburse.