Re: Ren Ci....Ming Yi..... perform charity works....they are no NKF!

On Nov 13, 9:24 am, DanielS <danielsea...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Nov 13, 7:03 am, baldeagle <botakea...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have no reason to hide....

But you are still hiding behind English ...
Now you are confusing everyone, including
yourself.
Why hide..if you have no reason to do so.

Is it so difficult ...to paraphrase what you have said
earlier ?

  • Re: "reason is because"?
    ... We must say "the reason is that ... ... Well, Hillary also said "between Obama and I", as I recall. ... between you and I is not standard English, ... _Webster's Dictionary of English Usage_ ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: "reason is because"?
    ... We must say "the reason is that ... ... So while watching the "debate" between Obama and Clinton ... between you and I is not standard English, ... _Webster's Dictionary of English Usage_ ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Mystery passive
    ... and that is probably key to the reason why that form was ... This assertion receives-the-act-of ... English simply does not have a direct equivalent. ... on the recipient is to emphasise their grievance. ...
    (sci.lang.japan)
  • Re: PHILADELPHIA - Bistec con queso? Not at Genos Steaks.
    ... He's just supporting the reasonable notion that English is ... reason the powers of be have chosen to never ratify it as such. ... immigrants do not come here for a better life. ... lack of english speaking skills and health insurance. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)
  • Re: Try to calculate Your choroscope by substracting 6 years from
    ... making horoscope in a way I suggested that it is better. ... ignored partly for that reason and partly for the reason I gave above. ... If english is not your first language then good on you for posting here. ...
    (talk.origins)