Re: Ren Ci....Ming Yi..... perform charity works....they are no NKF!

On Nov 13, 9:24 am, DanielS <danielsea...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Nov 13, 7:03 am, baldeagle <botakea...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have no reason to hide....

But you are still hiding behind English ...
Now you are confusing everyone, including
yourself.
Why hide..if you have no reason to do so.

Is it so difficult ...to paraphrase what you have said
earlier ?

  • Re: "reason is because"?
    ... We must say "the reason is that ... ... Well, Hillary also said "between Obama and I", as I recall. ... between you and I is not standard English, ... _Webster's Dictionary of English Usage_ ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: "reason is because"?
    ... We must say "the reason is that ... ... So while watching the "debate" between Obama and Clinton ... between you and I is not standard English, ... _Webster's Dictionary of English Usage_ ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Mystery passive
    ... and that is probably key to the reason why that form was ... This assertion receives-the-act-of ... English simply does not have a direct equivalent. ... on the recipient is to emphasise their grievance. ...
    (sci.lang.japan)
  • Re: Try to calculate Your choroscope by substracting 6 years from
    ... making horoscope in a way I suggested that it is better. ... ignored partly for that reason and partly for the reason I gave above. ... If english is not your first language then good on you for posting here. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: book recommendation
    ... have been translated into idiosyncratic English by Fallaci ... power in this context, in the sense of the power or potential of reason rather than force as in "the force of gravity" (forza de gravita) so this suggests that she thought of forza in the latter sense. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)