Re: That poor NS soldier who takes thing too easy
- From: "LKYs Mother" <LKYs_Mother@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 21:21:26 +0800
Technically the courts of Singapore do not have the
constitutional authority to try this case.
"Lobert" <lobert@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:fec7be$n39$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It is depending on what was his purpose of
bringing along his rifle out of the camp.
Whatever they want to do, it is unlikely that they
do it openly. They will whisper to the people in
- Prev by Date: Mind the Lee Kuan Yew Casino Gap of 30 to 40 years!
- Next by Date: Re: That poor NS soldier who takes thing too easy
- Previous by thread: Re: That poor NS soldier who takes thing too easy
- Next by thread: Somebody on top must have the guts to help this poor chap.......if not, his whole life kena condammed