Re: Australia gives $722M to ASEAN for birdflu ?
- From: achtung <konon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 01:59:11 -0700
They give in cheque or credit?
On Sep 29, 12:21 pm, gsgs <ster...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I found it here, but can't believe it.
the bulk of the financial assistance will go to Indonesia, Vietnam
and the Philippines
$722M, that's 0.2% of Australia's GDP, just for helping other
To compare: USA spent 0.06% of it's GDP for panflu preparedness,
one third of that, and that's for 3 years, and that's for itself, not
hmm, can someone confirm the $722M ?
that's pretty much alarming, if true (IMO)
compare with this:http://australianpolitics.com/news/2005/11/05-11-19_apec.shtml
is it 7M for bid flu, 850M in total ?
- Prev by Date: Re: Has Singaporeans been financially raped?
- Next by Date: Re: In Singapore, somethings never change.
- Previous by thread: Re: Australia gives $722M to ASEAN for birdflu ?
- Next by thread: Re: Australia gives $722M to ASEAN for birdflu ?