Re: Rich Singaporean MPs
- From: "AleXX" <nodeal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:21:29 +0800
I hope you should stop revealing too much TRUTH about our Great PAP Leaders
and their FamiLee! .... or else you will be sued till you go bankrupt and
worse our Great and compassionate and gentle Leaders will put you behind
bars without trial.
"kingkong" <hahaha@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Many Singaporean don't realise how fithy rich these MPs are these days and
how much "assets" they and their families earned in a given year. Likewise
for many former MPs and senior civil servants.
If Singaporean knew, it would be very shocking because no data has been
published, unlike in US or UK where politicians financial data is open to
Many of them have also "upgraded" to bigger, and more houses and own more
"asset" due to en bloc sales and booming stockmarket.
If Singaporean depend on these rich people to "take care" of them, one can
be assured it wouldn't be "cheap".
And no guarantee they wouldn't run road when the poor rubbish people
In this world, there is no free lunch.
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
- Prev by Date: Rich Singaporean MPs
- Next by Date: Re: What Hong Kong said about Singapore CPF changes
- Previous by thread: Re: Rich Singaporean MPs
- Next by thread: Singapore scientists create device to detect H5N1