Re: What does Durai and Thaksin have in common?

On Mar 31, 12:26 am, AleXX <nod...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 30 Mar 2007 00:03:47 -0700, "Monitor" <ideaqu...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Mar 30, 9:40 am, "Monitor" <ideaqu...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What's your take?

1. Both of them did not end well.

2. Both of them are too engrossed with their own "peanut". Although,
one is small and the other is much larger.

3. The most common characteristic is that they both lost sight of the
people they serve and went after money instead.

Are the Singapore leaders themselves at the beginning of losing sight
of the people they serve and going after money?

Maybe the $2 million pay will make them re-focus on their
jobs.....LOL....

How about 5 million for them......they lagi double focus
huh?.......LOL........LOL.....

Actually hor....if those MIWs are looking forward to their new payrise
of 2 million and giving all sort of excuses.......and if that is the
case, why not tell them (MIWs) how about 5 million $.............and
ask them can they deliver or not?.......not to be world
class...........but, to be Universal class lar.......

  • Re: What I Would Do
    ... * Repealing the Bush tax cuts, and putting all of that money to eliminating this god-awful debt. ... Mothers who have to resort to chocolate milk to get their kids to consume it would most likely also pay the price. ... If you can document a long-time moral objection to violence, you won't be required to serve in the military, but you will still serve. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Shops and ID for Beer etc
    ... refuse to serve me anyway. ... anyway I ended up just taking the beer and leaving some money on ... hire car anyway so is probably untraceable til the week time. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: What I Would Do
    ... * Repealing the Bush tax cuts, and putting all of that money to eliminating this god-awful debt. ... Mothers who have to resort to chocolate milk to get their kids to consume it would most likely also pay the price. ... If you can document a long-time moral objection to violence, you won't be required to serve in the military, but you will still serve. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Dont you just hate it when a plan backfires?
    ... it will cost me money to file. ... Does your 'home office" pass the rules? ... I can just have someone serve ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Floor Joist Beam Spans
    ... Michael Daly quickly quoth: ... that the code was influenced by politics and requires things that don't make ... sense and only serve to put more money in someone's pocket. ...
    (alt.home.repair)