Re: Another stupid idea of Lee Hsien Loong
- From: "ardeedee" <ardeedee1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 21:05:15 +0800
You still disbelieve me when I gave clear pointers that the vessel in
question was the first vessel purchased by Neptune and on its first voyage -
what further details can be more pointed?
"Ventura" <someone@somewhere> wrote in message
If it is a train tyre, then maybe.........;);)news:44fe7e6f$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"ardeedee" <ardeedee1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
You mean a 40 year old could not also have died when changing tyres?
"Citizen" <CarlaMari@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"A 63-year-old taxi driver collapsed and died yesterday while changing
his vehicle's punctured tyre. Mr Oh Beng Leng was ferrying a passenger
along the Pasir Panjang flyover, in the direction of the East Coast
Parkway, at about 7.20am when he had to pull over because of a
The passenger should thank his lucky stars the 68-year was not driving
the vehicle when it happened, otherwise it would have been a double
tragedy. And who was the clown who wanted to advance the age limit of
- Prev by Date: Re: A Singapore culture is not possible.....LKY said. Is he right ???
- Next by Date: Re: Exorcism in Novena Church
- Previous by thread: Re: Another stupid idea of Lee Hsien Loong
- Next by thread: Re: Another stupid idea of Lee Hsien Loong