Re: Spore the unhappiest country in Asia
- From: "rinpoche" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 14 Jul 2006 08:49:20 -0700
Again? You don't seem too aware that the majority of people who bought
overpriced property were not even speculating in the first place.
Perhaps they were just a bit naive to trust the government on what is
"discounted" or "subsidised".
Fat hopes....the minute the loan was written off, they'll plough
their moneys into property speculation again......since they
reckon it's a good deal to recoup 40% of their losses......as the
60% was free......LOL....
- Prev by Date: My favorite soup.
- Next by Date: Sewage contamination has led to outbreaks of hepatitis A and cholera throughout the world: Smithsonian Institution
- Previous by thread: Re: Spore the unhappiest country in Asia
- Next by thread: Re: Spore the unhappiest country in Asia