Re: Spore the unhappiest country in Asia
- From: "Ventura" <someone@somewhere>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:16:09 +0800
Every month, if the government hand out 500 bucks to each family, the Singaporean "Happy Index"
will shoot through the roof.
"lobert ??" <lobert@..> wrote in message news:e970pl$pld$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who did they ask in this study? If they ask ppls that live in condo and private house, you will
be surprise that Singapore become the most happy in the world.
According to a study (Happy Planet Index), Vanuatu, a tiny South Pacific Ocean archipelago with
a population of around 200,000, is the happiest country on Earth.
Among the Asian nations Vietnam came highest at number 12 and Singapore was ranked the lowest at
131, said the 178-country Happy Planet Index, complied by the British think-tank New Economics
Indonesia was ranked 23, Thailand 32 and Malaysia 44.
I am very surprised by the finding. Despite all the problems I read about in our neighbouring
countries, the people there are so much more happier than Spore.
- Prev by Date: Just an Experiment
- Next by Date: Re: Why the militant Arabs want the war in the ME to continue.....
- Previous by thread: Re: Spore the unhappiest country in Asia
- Next by thread: Re: Spore the unhappiest country in Asia