Re: GIC to invest in India!.....as good as giving away our reserves

There are 750 staff in GIc to be fed, and they will have this Don Perignon
champagne first - and not we.

"Bald eagle" <Baldeagle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
If the idiots in GIC invest our reserves carefully,
we can party with Don Perignon champagne and caviar,
with lobster everyday.