Re: DIVORCE ....Why ?

Upstairs or downstairs connections?

"Bald eagle" <Baldeagle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:44a60d16$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks.

I met Sumiko in the Maldives about 15 yrs ago, when
she accompanied LKY on an official visit. She is well
'connected.'

"Zanzibar" <zanzibar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Indeed - a very good analytical piece of analysis. Seriously, I think
Sumiko Tan's column should be removed and be re-assigned to you. Her
high
pay of writing her column is not worthy of reading it in comparison to
yours..you are worthy to take her pay and should even be given to
working
off-site.too

  • Re: DIVORCE ....Why ?
    ... Upstairs or downstairs connections? ... I met Sumiko in the Maldives about 15 yrs ago, ... she accompanied LKY on an official visit. ... Sumiko Tan's column should be removed and be re-assigned to you. ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: DIVORCE ....Why ?
    ... she accompanied LKY on an official visit. ... Sumiko Tan's column should be removed and be re-assigned to you. ... yours..you are worthy to take her pay and should even be given to working ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)