Re: How much is 3 Ringgit for 1000 gallons of water?

Newater is priced at a Mcvalue meal compared to a char kway teow price.
It is of course much much better, but it is much much better for the
seller, not much much better for you.

Newater is a credit (i.e. it minuses something from you)
So obviously to pay RM 3 for 1000 gallons is a net debit (giving you
something) to you.

Choose assets, not liabilities. Be wise.

Ventura wrote:
3 Ringgit is very cheap of course for natural pure quality water from Kota Tinggi waterfall. But
top quality Newater (or re-cycled pang-sai water from toilet-bowls) is more expensive. What is more
expensive should be good and if not better I supposed?