Re: Water smells funny today
- From: "Pangkor" <Daqtaoge@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 13 Jun 2006 08:45:57 -0700
But Newater could not make it to the supermarket shelves. It just
cannot be sold as a brand of water. Maybe it should be rebranded for
the bottled version, e.g. Ventura juice. No pain no gain!
Increased chlorine content is to ensure you survive the water consumption
but of course you have a reduced life span from the increased chlorine
content in your body.
"DeadSilence" <limpinalien@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
The smell of chlorine on some days from the tap water where i live is
very strong. I had some water from my friends place in a condo in East
Coast and the water tasted real good. God knows what shit water is
coming through my taps.
LKY doesn't care whether this water kills us or not... his ego's is
just too big. Can no way in hell give into the Malaysia's even if it
means paying a couple of extra cents for rain water. I suppose in his
words.... let the people drink shit water.
I'm going to buy some bottled water today.
- Prev by Date: Re: Websites for condo launches?
- Next by Date: 'CADS' (Citizens Against Drinking Sewerage)
- Previous by thread: Re: Water smells funny today
- Next by thread: Re: Water smells funny today