Re: Websites for condo launches?

this site have all the condom u want to know and prices
http://www.condom.com/samplers.html

"laidback" <spammers.die.unnaturally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Anyone knows of a good website which lists all coming condo launches?
Quite a hassle going to individual developers' websites..

cheers

  • Re: Websites for condo launches?
    ... Kantian" wrote in message ... Quite a hassle going to individual developers' websites.. ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: Websites for condo launches?
    ... i stay in public flat cannot afford condom. ... Quite a hassle going to individual developers' websites.. ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: Websites for condo launches?
    ... You stay in condom? ... Quite a hassle going to individual developers' websites.. ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: SGC 2006 Crown Princess
    ... Need to leave the Group Prices as they are on the WEB Site. ... In article, sheree says... ... in taxes and fees to the websites has been better. ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Re: Review: Romeo y Julietta Cazadores
    ... This has saved me a shitload of trauling through websites for good prices ... but, more importantly, QUALITY cigars:) ... God knows how many websites I flipped through looking for a decent humidor. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)