Re: Crazy horse to lazy horse
- From: "Pangkor" <Daqtaoge@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 3 Jun 2006 10:14:21 -0700
A Bishop said,
"A company already invested a lot of money in it, it will go broke now
if you say don't want to play any more. Do you have a buyer for the
prototype ........ LOL "
Although he was highly flushed when he said that, it wasn't his money
in it. So, it would not hurt him, and he can be cool about it.
We should not however, duck the question of our horsing around with our
The puritanical Singaporean society as crafted by the
pap is just not ready for this category of shows.
<passby> wrote in message news:448154ce$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There are 2 situations:
1) The local crowd may go the the crazy horse as it is within/near the
2) The casino is for people to earn, to lost and to change $. It is
form of redistribution of wealth. The weakness lies in that it has to be
operated 24 hours. The Majority who go to the casino do not go to the
horse for their own objectives.
"Zanzibar" <zanzibar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
The positoning of Crazy horse in Clark Quay seemed wrong. Crazy horseshould
be shrouded in location in secuded place. If Crazy horse in future moveshigher.
over to Sands casino in marina bay, the chance of surviving is much
"truth" <truth@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
- Prev by Date: What is free expression?
- Next by Date: Re: Will Mr. Kwek pls reveal who the purchasers are ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Crazy horse to lazy horse
- Next by thread: Re: Crazy horse to lazy horse