Re: SM Goh wants PAP candidate's "battle plan" to win back Potong Pasir
- From: "kingkong" <thumbdownnow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:21:03 +0800
Maybe he follow MBT style ?
Just go to another GRC ?
"Kantian" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Mr. Sitoh will be wondering now, why is it so difficult for me, while it
is so simple for the rest of the MPs and ministers.
"kingkong" <thumbdownnow@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"I say, 'Look, in order to establish yourself later on as an MP, you must
not come across as a 'yes' man. Come across as Sitoh Yih Pin, who has got
a view, who has got a voice; be prepared to raise difficult issues to the
government so the whip is actually immaterial.' It's whether he is
prepared to speak on policies when he has a different view and whether
the government will support it." - CNA/de
- Prev by Date: Re: Election prediction
- Next by Date: Re: Still looking for Swiss Standard of Living?
- Previous by thread: Re: SM Goh wants PAP candidate's "battle plan" to win back Potong Pasir
- Next by thread: Re: SM Goh wants PAP candidate's "battle plan" to win back Potong Pasir