Re: Is Mr Peanut equal to Mr Bean
- From: "....lobert...." <lobert@..>
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:15:38 +0800
On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 07:21:58 +0800, "....lobert...." <lobert@..> wrote:
"But let's be clear ... they are PAP MPs. So it's not quite the same as an Opposition MP. But what I hope (they) will do, regardless of the Whip being lifted or not, is speak their minds frankly."
You wanna bet, if God say so it will be so, dun you believe Goh, the Father and the Son?
Let me say it in simple english... "you get two MPs with one vote. You get a
real life genuine card carrying PAP and you olso get an opposition who will
fight and speak for you.
There is no catch or fine prints. ONE VOTE TWO MPS!
only if you vote for opposition and you get two MPs.
- Prev by Date: Re: Singapore's ruling party warns voters against opposition
- Next by Date: SM Goh wants PAP candidate's "battle plan" to win back Potong Pasir
- Previous by thread: Re: Is Mr Peanut equal to Mr Bean
- Next by thread: Re: Is Mr Peanut equal to Mr Bean