Re: WE NEED GOOD GOVERNMENT!!!

So there is only two standards either as we are or as the Philippines etc?

"Zeitgeist" <zeitgeist@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
No need to shout!
Would you like to have those goverment like in Indonesia? Or perhaps,
Malaysia or perhaps Phillipines where your wife and daughters must go
overseas to work as maids????
How about Laos? Burma?? Cambodia or Vietnam??? Name me a place in SE
Asia which is not ran by angmoh.

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 18:26:25 +0800, "XiaLan XinKaiPore"