Re: Anglican bishops declare that Jesus is not God.

All religions have their share of controversies and Christianity is no
exception.

Some learned westerners like Bertrand Russell, even claim that Jesus is a
mythical figure and his arguments were not demolished during his life time.
These arguments can go on and on with no end.

Frogs in wells, like Freakie and his counterparts in other cults, will
continue to croak their own brand of snake oil. The common streak among them
is that they will NEVER answer your queries because they themselves are
ignorant of what they are parroting. They should learn to just pray to
their own deity and stop condemning others. Live and let live.

.