Anglican bishops declare that Jesus is not God.

Anglican bishops declare that Jesus is not God

The very first groups of Christians such as the Ebonites, the Cerinthians,
the Basilidians, the Capocratians, and the Hypisistarians attest that Jesus
is a mortal and not a god. The Arians, Paulicians and Goths also accepted
Jesus as a prophet of God. Even in the modern age there are churches in
Asia, in Africa, the Unitarian church, the Jehovah's witnesses, and even the
majority of today's Anglican Bishops do not worship Jesus as God.

In the British newspaper the "Daily News" 25/6/84 under the heading "Shock
survey of Anglican Bishops" We read

"More than half of England's Anglican Bishops say that Christians are not
obliged to believe that Jesus Christ was God, according to a survey
published today. The pole of 31 of England's 39 bishops shows that many of
them think that Christ's miracles, the virgin birth and the resurrection
might not have happened exactly as described in the Bible. Only 11 of the
bishops insisted that Christians must regard Christ as both God and man,
while 19 said it was sufficient to regard Jesus as 'God's supreme agent'"

This is exactly what Jesus himself testified to in the Bible:

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and
Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."

John 17:3

Astounding, isn't it? With every passing day, the most learned among the
Christian community are slowly recognizing the truth. These are not
"liberal" Christians or Muslims who issued this statement. These are the
most learned and most highly esteemed men of the Anglican Church. These men
have dedicated their whole lives to the study of the religion of Jesus, and
their study has driven them to the truth. That Jesus was not God. That God
is not a Trinity. And that the stories of the ministry of Jesus in the Bible
have been extensively tampered with by the hands of mankind.

The Church, as Heinz Zahrnt put it "put words into the mouth of Jesus which
he never spoke and attributed actions to him which he never performed." One
of those who has shown that most of what the church says about Jesus is
baseless is Rudolph Augustein in his book "Jesus the Son of Man." Another
very comprehensive study of this matter can be found in the book "The Myth
of God Incarnate" which was written by seven theologian scholars in England
in 1977 and edited by John Hick. Their conclusion in this matter is that
Jesus was "a man approved by God, for a special role within the divine
purpose, and..... the later conception of him as God incarnate ... is a
mythological or poetic way of expressing his significance for us." See also
John Mackinnon Robertson's "Christianity and Mythology" T.W Doane's "The
Bible Myths and their Parallels in Other Religions" (A good summary of these
studies is available in M.F. Ansarei, "Islam and Christianity in the Modern
World").

A University of Richmond professor, Dr. Robert Alley, after considerable
research into newly found ancient documents concludes that

"....The (Biblical) passages where Jesus talks about the Son of God are
later additions.... what the church said about him. Such a claim of deity
for himself would not have been consistent with his entire lifestyle as we
can reconstruct. For the first three decades after Jesus' death Christianity
continued as a sect within Judaism. The first three decades of the existence
of the church were within the synagogue. That would have been beyond belief
if they (the followers) had boldly proclaimed the deity of Jesus."

Is there any confirmation of this in the Bible, yes! If we were to read the
Bible we would find that long after the departure of Jesus, his faithful
followers continued to "keep up their daily attendance at the Temple" (Acts
2:46) It would be beyond belief to imagine that had Jesus indeed preached to
his apostles that he was God, and if Jesus had indeed commanded them to
forsake the commandments, that they would then disregard all of this and
continue to worship in a Jewish synagogue on a daily basis, let alone the
great Temple itself. It is further beyond belief that the Jews of the Temple
would stand idly by and allow them to do this if they were preaching the
total cancellation of the law of Moses and that Jesus was God.

Can any Trinitarian Christian, even in their wildest fantasies, imagine that
the Jews in an orthodox Jewish synagogue would stand idly by while he took
out his cross and prayed to Jesus in the midst of their synagogue and was
publicly calling others to worship Jesus and forsake the commandments? How
much more preposterous to imagine that they would have nothing to say to
someone who did that in their most sacred of all synagogues, the Temple, on
a daily basis yet. This is further evidence in that Jesus only called his
followers to a continuation of the religion of Moses and not by any means to
the total cancellation and destruction of that law.

Lets read the following verses of the Bible that proves that God is God and
Jesus is Jesus, both are distinct and never a part of one another:

"Know therefore this day, and consider [it] in thine heart, that the LORD he
[is] God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: [there is] none else."
Deuteronomy 4:39.

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me." Exodus 20:3

"For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name [is] Jealous,
[is] a jealous God:" Exodus 34:14

"Ye [are] my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen:
that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I [am] he: before me
there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, [even] I, [am]
the LORD; and beside me [there is] no savior." Isaiah 43:10-11.

"Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts;
I [am] the first, and I [am] the last; and beside me [there is] no God."
Isaiah 44:6

"That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that
[there is] none beside me. I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else."
Isaiah 45:6

"For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed
the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he
formed it to be inhabited: I [am] the LORD; and [there is] none else."
Isaiah 45:18.

"Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I [am] God,
and [there is] none else." Isaiah 45:22

Now we should begin to ask ourselves: If there was no god before or after
God Almighty, then how was Jesus "begotten" as a god? The answer is: he was
not. He was a mortal man, not a god. We even have the testimony of the
majority of today's Anglican Bishops in defense of this basic truth. If we
want the testimony of a trustworthy witness then how much more trustworthy a
witness shall we ever find than the majority of the most learned and
respected conservative Christians of the Anglican Church?

Only St Paul (Saul) preaches that Jesus is God and that God is a Trinity
entity to those who do not know it's innermost details and the truth of the
history of the Church as these men (Anglican bishops) have come to know it.

A wake-up call to Frankie, to preach the TRUTH!

.