Re: Benjamin's friend

What do you think this 21 year old female Media Executive has just
done? She put two young Singaporeans into jail, and another is about
to be framed because of her itchy fingers. Benjamins's Malay friends,
male and female, stood by him, declaring to the press and reading
public that he is NOT a racist. Why should this bitch, hiding cowardly
by the name of Kalin, be the judge and jury of innocent Singaporeans?
Do we want a McCarthy type scare because of this trouble maker? There
not too many advertising companies in Singapore, and not to many doing
media work, but there will be many who cheer on when she gets her just
desserts.

.