Re: RHODES SCHOLARSHIP For Singapore Withdrawn.
- From: "Lion" <Nospam@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:01:25 +0800
"Tweety" <birdman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ...
> "Lion" <Nospam@xxxxxx> wrote:
>>Contesting this GRC election? It can't be Tan Eng Liang. Are you sure
>>are not talking about Dr Tay Eng Soon, the ex-Minister who died of cancer
>>about 10 years ago.
> Oops, I really screw up did I? Tan Eng Liang was the Sr. Minister of
> Development in the seventies. And Tan How Liang was the Silver medallist
> at the 1960 Olympic game and finally Tay Eng Soon, well he save us from
> Francis Seow a fugitive and another bicycle thief at a Bedok's GRC.
Good. This time round, you pass in terms of knowledge of Singapore history.
What you need to put more emphasis on, is to be objective, critical and
independent in your thinking and analysis.
- Prev by Date: Re: A NKF Aftershock!
- Next by Date: Re: A NKF Aftershock!
- Previous by thread: Re: RHODES SCHOLARSHIP For Singapore Withdrawn.
- Next by thread: Re: RHODES SCHOLARSHIP For Singapore Withdrawn.