Re: SIR STAMFORD RAFFLES

The PAP founding father is LKY - the founding father of Singapore is
Raffles.

"Universarean" <Universarean@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Frankie Lee" <S9641315@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Our founding Father,he was Stamford Raffles.He open civilisations for
>
> Our founding father is LKY.

  • Re: SIR STAMFORD RAFFLES
    ... Do not be daft - the founding father of the PAP is LKY. ... > Merdeka Talks opened in London on April 23, ... > Singapore 's transition to a self-governing constitution was the result ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: SIR STAMFORD RAFFLES
    ... LKY believes so. ... >>The PAP founding father is LKY - the founding father of Singapore is ... Prev by Date: ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: SIR STAMFORD RAFFLES
    ... >> Our founding Father,he was Stamford Raffles.He open civilisations for ... > Our founding father is LKY. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: Founding Father not LKY
    ... LKY nevr worked for David Marshall. ... > Our founding father is LKY. ... Sir Stamford Raffles bought this Island from Temmengong.He ... > There is a statue always stand in Victoria street,reminding Singaporean ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)