Re: Hardy? Do you feel the earth moving?

On 02/23/2011 04:29 PM, Charles Ellson wrote:
On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:17:04 -0500, "conwaycaine"
<conwaycaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Fred J. McCall"<fjmccall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"conwaycaine"<conwaycaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"killwhang"<gyansorova@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Feb 22, 5:11 pm, "La N"<nilita2004NOS...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Earthquakes suck.

- nilita

A long way from me, it's the middle of South Island. Maybe 600 miles
away or more.

What's going on down there?
First all sorts of natural disasters hit Oz.
Now earthquakes in Kiwiland.

Look at our posters from that part of the world. It's God's Wrath, I
tell you!

God gets blamed for everything.

Some people are going to be in a lot of trouble if it turns out that
She does exist.

Why would a supreme being have a sex? 'She' implies that there is also a 'he' and visa-versa. Of course The Supremes were all female but that's different, I think.

Are Ee Ess Pee Ee Cee Tee
Sock It To Me

--
"For the stronger we our houses do build,
The less chance we have of being killed." - William Topaz McGonagall