Re: Hardy? Do you feel the earth moving?
- From: Cory Bhreckan <coryvreckan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 18:40:15 -0500
On 02/23/2011 04:29 PM, Charles Ellson wrote:
On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:17:04 -0500, "conwaycaine"
Some people are going to be in a lot of trouble if it turns out that
"Fred J. McCall"<fjmccall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"killwhang"<gyansorova@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Feb 22, 5:11 pm, "La N"<nilita2004NOS...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A long way from me, it's the middle of South Island. Maybe 600 miles
away or more.
What's going on down there?
First all sorts of natural disasters hit Oz.
Now earthquakes in Kiwiland.
Look at our posters from that part of the world. It's God's Wrath, I
God gets blamed for everything.
She does exist.
Why would a supreme being have a sex? 'She' implies that there is also a 'he' and visa-versa. Of course The Supremes were all female but that's different, I think.
Are Ee Ess Pee Ee Cee Tee
Sock It To Me
"For the stronger we our houses do build,
The less chance we have of being killed." - William Topaz McGonagall
- Prev by Date: Re: Why did the Romans think they were kidding?
- Next by Date: Re: Why did the Romans think they were kidding?
- Previous by thread: Re: Hardy? Do you feel the earth moving?
- Next by thread: Re: Hardy? Do you feel the earth moving?