Re: Dear Akin Ilk Dude.....

"Auld Chiel" <the_akins_of_akins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:dba0e7e3-b970-4921-aac7-3bd9bd0551bc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have you ever heard of the Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence? It
was signed in Charlotte, North Carolina before the "official" one in
Philadelphia. Of the 27 signers, at least 20 were either Scots or
Ulster-Scots.

***

There are many who doubt that the Meck Dec ever existed.
None in Charlotte, however.

  • http://www.ascotinnsuites.com
    ... Ascot Inn and Suites welcomes everyone to Charlotte, North Carolina. ... We offer affordable accommodations and are conveniently located close to the ...
    (rec.travel.air)
  • http://www.ascotinnsuites.com
    ... Ascot Inn and Suites welcomes everyone to Charlotte, North Carolina. ... We offer affordable accommodations and are conveniently located close to the ...
    (rec.travel.asia)
  • DROWSY CHAPERONE Tour schedule (so far)
    ... St. Louis Oct 30-Nov 11 ... Charlotte Nov 13-18 ... Philadelphia Nov 27-Dec 2 ... Cincinnati Dec 4-16 ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.musicals)
  • Re: Audio: Police OK Womans Killing Of Intruder
    ... Charlotte here in North Carolina had a man police termed a "serial ... He'd raped at least 5 women whose homes ... prior rapes. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Need soundperson in Charlotte, NC 10/12...
    ... I'm looking for an experienced soundperson for a one day gig in Charlotte ... North Carolina, October 12th. ... It is an audio only recording of a conference ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production.sound)