Re: Good old BBC

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 18:56:54 +0000, Charles Ellson
<charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Josiah Jenkins <josiah-jenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<sniPPed>

Who owns the big dish farm at the side of the Thames ?

Which side of which part of the Thames ?

Tracksat.com shows :-

Arqiva Docklands Teleport
Pier Road North Woolwich
London
E16 2JJ

It'd be that one. I used to see it when I visited our unit
down there (used to be Royal Arsenal Co-operative).

From memory, it was almost as big as the Astra farm
in Luxembourg which I've passed many times.
(it's at the side of the motorway).

=========
DFA London Teleport
Unit 1/1 Harbour Yard Chelsea Harbour
London
SW10 OXD
=========
--

http://www.ian-stewart.eu

  • Re: Getting File Name from a ksh script
    ... The script is comparable to JCL ... > in MVS or DCL on a Vax. ... A: "London". ... A: "On the Thames" ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Eurostar
    ... from Watford and the north direct to stations south of the Thames. ... and then over the Thames next to the Queen Elizabeth Bridge at Thurrock, ... where it enters a tunnel and runs roughly under the North London ... Junction, the Central lines at Clapham Junction, the Brixton ...
    (uk.transport.london)
  • Re: London Neighborhoods? for Apt Rental
    ... taken river buses into central London or use the DLR. ... Here are recent pictures of the Isle of Dogs, ... and click photos to follow path along Thames to Central London ...
    (rec.travel.europe)
  • Re: Minimum VHF radio requirements?
    ... In fact if you dial 999 in London you are asked "Which ... search & rescue on the Thames through London. ... responsibility was shared between the Met Police Thames Division and the PLA ... Unlike the coastal lifeboat stations, ...
    (uk.rec.waterways)
  • Re: Eurostar
    ... some existing line that goes across the river now but is not used. ... from Watford and the north direct to stations south of the Thames. ... and then over the Thames next to the Queen Elizabeth Bridge at Thurrock, ... where it enters a tunnel and runs roughly under the North London ...
    (uk.transport.london)