Re: A glimpse into the Void...

Deirdre Sholto Douglas <finch.enteract@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
:
:You are _never_ going to be able to convince me that
:someone who's been kicking around USENET as long as
:you doesn't know how to edit down a long post to the
:essentials.
:

I thought a full example of Adam's behaviour *was* the essentials.

Edit it and he'd no doubt complain that I was selectively editing what
he said.

Just one among many of the Stupid Usenet Tricks 101 tactics that
Eternal September folks like Adam engage in. Part and parcel of the
"he's stalking me" genre of silliness. There are dozens of them. Just
watch Adam and Highlander and you'll see most of them.

And you're right; I've been around here a long time (close to a
quarter of a century) and I don't find ANY of those sorts of tactics
anything but pathetic and deserving of some slapping around.

--
"False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the
soul with evil."

  • Get your FREE M e z e i Autoposter Today!
    ... Do It Yourself At Home JF M e z e i Usenet Message Generator/Autoposter! ... cars are evil ... What americans aren't told ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Redux: Should a Critique of Evolution be Allowed?
    ... You of all people should complain about insults on Usenet. ... See the many posts where his challenges get answered ... Dawkins Kool-Aid and sees religion as only stupid and evil, ... Does bupharic set himself up and having an automatically superior ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Joining motorways
    ... against me prior to my absence from usenet, was persistent posting ... Bod's comment re Steve's 'acting' was extremely mild by the standard of the humiliation and belittling that Steve heaps on other posters. ... usenet for several months. ... Just who is it who resorts to humiliation and belittling as standard tactics? ...
    (uk.rec.driving)