Re: Scottish National Languages.

On Sep 17, 2:47 pm, Fred J. McCall <fjmcc...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The Highlander <mich...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

:

Why don't you volunteer to blow yourself up in the service of the
terrorists who you so obviously admire and support? I'm sure you
could kill some helpless women and children in the process.

Whilst the thought is a nice one, I fear I need to point out to our
less educated Americans that they indeed are classed as the REAL
terrorists in most parts of the world. In fact any thinking person
would consider the delivery of carpet bombs over a city as terrorism
to the extreme. Why kill 10 people with a suice bomb when you can kill
500 from the air? If you are capable, please have a think about it for
your homework for tonight.

Hardy Dhip (Oxon)
.