Re: Someone ID this song?

On Sep 18, 3:14 am, "La N." <nilita2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Okay, I woke up this morning after a dream of my late father and
remembered this was one of the songs he used to sing. He was not of
Scottish heritage, but for some reason occasionally he would break out
in something that sounded something like this: "A wee dock in doris
afore we gang awa; a wee lassie waiting ... if you can say breck breck
breck ... etc. etc. etc."

- nilita, who now has this song in her head for the day ....

Does it go..

da da dee de da dee dee
da da da da da dum..

  • Re: Someone ID this song?
    ... Scottish heritage, but for some reason occasionally he would break out ... a wee lassie waiting ... ... if you can say breck breck ... da da dee de da dee dee ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: Someone ID this song?
    ... Scottish heritage, but for some reason occasionally he would break out ... a wee lassie waiting ... ... if you can say breck breck ... da da dee de da dee dee ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: Someone ID this song?
    ... Scottish heritage, but for some reason occasionally he would break out ... a wee lassie waiting ... ... if you can say breck breck ... da da dee de da dee dee ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Someone ID this song?
    ... I woke up this morning after a dream of my late father and ... remembered this was one of the songs he used to sing. ... a wee lassie waiting ... ... if you can say breck breck ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: Someone ID this song?
    ... remembered this was one of the songs he used to sing. ... Scottish heritage, but for some reason occasionally he would break out ... a wee lassie waiting ... ... if you can say breck breck ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)