Re: The evils of separatism
- From: Fred J. McCall <fjmccall@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 21:07:31 -0700
:On Sep 5, 3:20 am, "conwaycaine" <conwayca...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
:> "Adam Whyte-Settlar" <ador@ble> wrote in message
:> > "conwaycaine" <conwayca...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
:> >>> You do realise that you are arguing with the local bog-cleaner of scs!
:> >>> Unless you want to discuss the niceities of jobbies then I would save
:> >>> your breath. The mans a fraud.
:> >> Adam?
:> >> Hardly.
:> > It's that envy thing again.
:> > Sad.
:> And to display their inadequacies before the entire world and for all time?
:As an American and a Republican you have no integrity or reputation of
:any sort, therefore what you say counts ziltch!
Conway is a Republican? Really?
I would have said he was a Democrat.
"Some people get lost in thought because it's such unfamiliar
- Prev by Date: Re: The evils of separatism
- Next by Date: Re: The evils of separatism
- Previous by thread: Re: The evils of separatism
- Next by thread: Re: The evils of separatism