Re: The evils of separatism

On Sep 5, 3:20 am, "conwaycaine" <conwayca...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Adam Whyte-Settlar" <ador@ble> wrote in message

news:Z_adnaMduJJmICPV4p2dnAA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"conwaycaine" <conwayca...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:odyvk.21282$IB6.14512@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You do realise that you are arguing with the local bog-cleaner of scs!
Unless you want to discuss the niceities of jobbies then I would save
your breath. The mans a fraud.

Adam?
Hardly.

It's that envy thing again.
Sad.

And to display their inadequacies before the entire world and for all time?
Unbelievable

As an American and a Republican you have no integrity or reputation of
any sort, therefore what you say counts ziltch!

  • Re: The evils of separatism
    ... The mans a fraud. ... It's that envy thing again. ... And to display their inadequacies before the entire world and for all ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: The evils of separatism
    ... The mans a fraud. ... It's that envy thing again. ... And to display their inadequacies before the entire world and for all ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: The evils of separatism
    ... The mans a fraud. ... It's that envy thing again. ... And to display their inadequacies before the entire world and for all time? ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: The Computer Language Shootout Benchmarks
    ... The allegations of fraud have not been removed. ... being rounded to 2 places for display. ... The calculation is not done with those numbers or with "Raw Data". ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: The evils of separatism