Re: Euro Surges Against The Dollar

"Robert Peffers" <peffers50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
:
:"Adam Whyte-Settlar" <none@none> wrote in message
:news:13spr1njpc57se9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:>
:> By the way - I see the dollar has reached a new all time low against the
:> Euro today.
:> It's heading for parity with the Oz dollar too. Good news for us as we
:> struggle to slow a runaway boom down here.
:>
:
:It has to be true for Bush just said there was no recession.
:

And so far there isn't. I know you hate it when he's right, but you'd
think that you'd be able to just criticize for the actual errors. I
mean, it's not like there's a big shortage of those. But when you
have to make up silly things to blame on Bush you just make yourself
look equally bad.

Hint: Valuation of the dollar compared to other currencies has
*nothing* to do with whether there is a recession or not.

-- Thomas Jefferson

  • Re: Recession?
    ... As a True American, with values and integrity. ... We are Not heading into recession. ... President Bush said so. ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Obama falls to new low at just 39% approval - most dont want him re-elected
    ... Couple that with the depth of this recession, ... If Bush owns that 5.2 average, ... Gov't doesn't 'MAKE' money, they print it. ... suddenly found room to negotiate. ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • How memorable are these recessions?
    ... President Bush opened his final radio address of the year this way: ... our economy was still recovering from the attacks of September ... 11th, 2001, and it was pulling out of a recession that began before I ... President Bush took the oath of office on Jan. 20, ...
    (soc.culture.usa)
  • Recession: What took so long?
    ... The largest factor driving this country's economy into recession has ... been the Bush administration's profligate spending. ... Forget about the $127 billion surplus that President Bill Clinton left ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: What caused the Great Recession ?
    ... But why has the Recession continued so long and been so deep? ... the rating agencies gave them high ratings and made a bundle of money ... Bush changed the rules to allow investment banks to increase their ... This encouraged the private sector, freed from government regulation by legislation successfully promoted by Phil Gramm in 1999 and 2000, to move into the subprime market. ...
    (soc.retirement)