Re: Euro Surges Against The Dollar

"Robert Peffers" <peffers50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
:
:"Adam Whyte-Settlar" <none@none> wrote in message
:news:13spr1njpc57se9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:>
:> By the way - I see the dollar has reached a new all time low against the
:> Euro today.
:> It's heading for parity with the Oz dollar too. Good news for us as we
:> struggle to slow a runaway boom down here.
:>
:
:It has to be true for Bush just said there was no recession.
:

And so far there isn't. I know you hate it when he's right, but you'd
think that you'd be able to just criticize for the actual errors. I
mean, it's not like there's a big shortage of those. But when you
have to make up silly things to blame on Bush you just make yourself
look equally bad.

Hint: Valuation of the dollar compared to other currencies has
*nothing* to do with whether there is a recession or not.

-- Thomas Jefferson
.