Re: TB Liar says he's mistaken

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 13:30:33 -0000, "Nebulous" <noone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"Josiah Jenkins" <josiah-jenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:s28qv2d24or3mk9d2nt0l45aousf8gulci@xxxxxxxxxx
Further to Fri, 16 Mar 2007 . . .

Ooops, look who's joined the party now !
http://tinyurl.com/3azjzk
Brian Souter is bankrolling the SNP with
a cheque for £500,000.

Sir George Mathewson, who helped transform the
Royal Bank of Scotland into the world's fifth
biggest bank.

http://news.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=411142007

This follows on Sir Tom Farmer
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/5416494.stm

and Sir Tom Hunter
http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=134782007

and mutiny in the (back bench) ranks
http://tinyurl.com/2omqqk

Feartie, feartie me ?

According to todays paper Labour has texted all its supporters to tell them
that the SNP will cost them an extra £5000 per family per year and have
asked them to pass it on to as many people as possible!

That's at least two communications laws breached; so they appear to be
still using dodgy legal advisers (or none at all).

  • Re: TB Liar says hes mistaken
    ... Royal Bank of Scotland into the world's fifth ... Feartie, feartie me? ... that the SNP will cost them an extra £5000 per family per year and have ... still using dodgy legal advisers. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: TB Liar says hes mistaken
    ... Royal Bank of Scotland into the world's fifth ... This follows on Sir Tom Farmer ... Feartie, feartie me? ... that the SNP will cost them an extra £5000 per family per year and have ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: TB Liar says hes mistaken
    ... Royal Bank of Scotland into the world's fifth ... This follows on Sir Tom Farmer ... Feartie, feartie me? ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: TB Liar says hes mistaken
    ... Royal Bank of Scotland into the world's fifth ... that the SNP will cost them an extra £5000 per family per year and have ... still using dodgy legal advisers. ... You would think Tony ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: TB Liar says hes mistaken
    ... Royal Bank of Scotland into the world's fifth ... that the SNP will cost them an extra £5000 per family per year and have ... an post seo agus beachdan a' Ghàidheil. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)