Re: Talking trams to take Edinburgh by storm!

"The Real Fifeshire Bimbo" <htr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I'll second that Neb! I first went years ago with my sister and her
husband and it's absolutely brilliant, not to mention free :) I think
eclectic describes the collection which ranges from Japanese prints and
jade to paintings by European masters and everything in between.

Including one of my favourite items - Oliver Cromwell's nightcap -
completely embroideed with little animals & flowers. I do wonder whether it
dates from before or after the time when he made everyone else give up
colours....
Lesley Robertson

.