Re: Ping "Neb"

"Bryn" <bryn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:QBa4MBBfIaeDFwk4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<snip>
>>Perhaps the message is getting through after 30 copies
>>of the GNU Public Licence ?
>
> I thought it was an interesting read, am I sad?

Not necessarily, but if you are not a programmer then you may be showing the
first symptoms becoming a lawyer.

Beannachd leibh
Stephen
--
This is a personal email, which does not necessarily express the views or
position of Highland Law Practice.

  • Re: Bring me the head of a maiden
    ... so I *will* be in Maidenhead next ... travelling down on the Sunday and travelling back up north on the Friday. ... accessing Usenet and personal email are pretty strict (i.e. not allowed at ...
    (uk.misc)
  • Re: Ping "Neb"
    ... >>>of the GNU Public Licence? ... next time I'll put a health warning on it. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: CROSS-POSTING, OR MULTI-POSTING, OR NEITHER?
    ... Using your valid email address increases the likelihood that some news group poster will email you personally concerning a newsgroup discussion. ... I have had personal email from a few newsgroup posters and found it very enlightening, and often helpful. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Sort of OT, but sort of not ???
    ... I received this via my personal email today. ... > for lots and lots of information on free news servers. ... Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ ...
    (sci.agriculture.poultry)
  • Re: IT ethics in the workplace
    ... >I don't know where is the best forum for this, ... <SNIP> ... Is personal email on company computers private or not? ...
    (comp.security.misc)