Re: Ping "Neb"

"Bryn" <bryn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>Perhaps the message is getting through after 30 copies
>>of the GNU Public Licence ?
> I thought it was an interesting read, am I sad?
Not necessarily, but if you are not a programmer then you may be showing the
first symptoms becoming a lawyer.

Beannachd leibh
This is a personal email, which does not necessarily express the views or
position of Highland Law Practice.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Bring me the head of a maiden
    ... so I *will* be in Maidenhead next ... travelling down on the Sunday and travelling back up north on the Friday. ... accessing Usenet and personal email are pretty strict (i.e. not allowed at ...
  • Re: Ping "Neb"
    ... >>>of the GNU Public Licence? ... next time I'll put a health warning on it. ...
    ... Using your valid email address increases the likelihood that some news group poster will email you personally concerning a newsgroup discussion. ... I have had personal email from a few newsgroup posters and found it very enlightening, and often helpful. ...
  • Re: Sort of OT, but sort of not ???
    ... I received this via my personal email today. ... > for lots and lots of information on free news servers. ... Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: ...
  • Re: IT ethics in the workplace
    ... >I don't know where is the best forum for this, ... <SNIP> ... Is personal email on company computers private or not? ...