Why won't Russia subdue hometown Nazis?
- From: Hugo S. Cunningham <checkwebsite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:07:54 -0400
We have heard indignant denunciations of "Nazis" in Estonia.
Why has Russia proven unable to handle the domestic variety? Surely
there can be no excuse for admiring Hitler, who sought quite literally
to enslave (or kill) the Russian people.
--Hugo S. Cunningham
quoted text copyright (c) 2007 by the "Associated Press"
"By Maria Danilova, Associated Press Writer | April 19, 2007, Thur
"MOSCOW --A leading Moscow university ordered its foreign students on
Thursday to stay in their dormitories for the next three days due to
fears of ethnic violence before and after Adolf Hitler's birthday.
"Skinheads tend to become more violent around the Nazi leader's April
20 birthday, and in the past have appeared in groups, shouted slogans
and staged attacks on dark-skinned foreigners and others who do not
- Prev by Date: 4 Kvek
- Next by Date: Go buy an argument, hypocrite (Re: Why won't Russia subdue hometown Nazis?)
- Previous by thread: 4 Kvek
- Next by thread: Go buy an argument, hypocrite (Re: Why won't Russia subdue hometown Nazis?)