Re: For Henry to enjoy:

Sokhraneet Nash Mir wrote:
"Rostyslaw J. Lewyckyj" <urjlew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:2B49g.30520$QU3.11747@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sokhraneet Nash Mir wrote:
<vkarlamov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1147405277.528447.49500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Samuel wrote:

Yo russkij! Don't count me between your brethren, all right?> >>>
You dirty russkij mongrel, when I see your ugly race, all I want
is to spit!

He also wrote:

Samuel wrote:

Your name, I presume it must be Karlamov, doesn't sound peculiar American
to me. Rather, it sounds outright shitty. Soviet Union is your fatherland!

Why are you feeding the usenet with this well known jew shit?

Were you perhaps unfortunate enough to be born not only as Kacap to this world,
but to add insult to the injury, also as a filthy Zhid at the same time?

Are your zhid roots the exact reason you got the VISA to the better place then
your own native Zhidostan / Kacapland?

Here are my favourite jokes, for a change:

Q: How many zhids fit into the Volkswagen car?