Re: More bad news 4 Brookski
- From: "Sokhraneet Nash Mir" <CHM@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 06:11:05 -0400
"captain." <spammersmustdie@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Hugo S. Cunningham" <checkwebsite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
If Evo goes out of his way to pick a fight with his Brazilian and
Argentinian customers, it is possible they might encourage lowland
eastern Bolivia to secede. More likely, however, he will negotiate a
deal they can live with.
--Hugo S. Cunningham
my prediction: business as usual.
The surrender-monkey Spaniards already said they'll kiss Evo's azz after
having their business taken away.
- Prev by Date: Love for all people
- Next by Date: Re: More bad news 4 Brookski
- Previous by thread: Re: More bad news 4 Brookski
- Next by thread: Re: More bad news 4 Brookski