Re: jeszcze jenden szpieg , na pewno nie ostatni

"DonJose" <DonJose@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Apr 22, 11:31 am, "Adam R. Tomaszewski"
<artomaszew...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. authorities arrested an American engineer on
Tuesday on suspicion of giving secrets on nuclear weapons, fighter jets
and
air defense missiles to Israel during the 1980s, the Justice Department
said.
Ben-Ami Kadish, a Connecticut-born U.S. citizen who worked at an Army
engineering center in New Jersey, was suspected of reporting to the same
Israeli government handler as Jonathan Jay Pollard, who is serving a life
term on a charge of spying for Israel.

Court papers say Kadish's spying lasted roughly from 1979 to 1985, and his
contact with the unidentified Israeli handler continued until March of
this
year.

Kadish was arrested in New Jersey and was scheduled to be arraigned on
Tuesday afternoon at U.S. District Court in Manhattan, authorities said.

There was no immediate comment from the Israeli government but a senior
Israeli defense official said "I find it hard to believe that, after the
Pollard affair, we would recruit an American spy."

Pollard pleaded guilty in 1986.

A Justice Department official said Kadish did not appear to receive any
money in exchange for his suspected spying.

(Reporting by Randall Mikkelsen; editing by Patricia Wilson and Jackie
Frank)

Adam: Pollard nie byly jedyny. Ale co to, q... ma wspolnego s polska
kultura?

Jozek , ano tyle co wspolnego ma s polska kultura Sharon, Malec, Lipkowski,
Wasner czy Lewandowski, czyli owno!

.