Gráficos de producción y consumo de petróleo en Peru

Amigos,

Para todos quienes tienen interés en saber qué información tiene el
departamento de energía de Estados Unidos sobre la producción y
consumo de petróleo en Peru, he creado un sitio con gráficos que
muestran los datos de Peru desde el año 1980:

http://www.indexmundi.com/energy.aspx?country=pe&product=oil&graph=consumption

Espero que la información les sea útil.

Atentamente,

Miguel Barrientos

  • Re: Terraforming the Moon
    ... > Dont you think a six lane underground rail system, ... that if not removed from the tunnels causes health problems and ... There have been $26 billion in repairs in the past 2 decades. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Wachstumssaison Flieder
    ... Handbreit über dem Boden. ... "Fliederkrimi" am Samstag halten heute meine Nerven nicht aus. ... Dorothee ...
    (de.rec.garten)