Repealing Don't Ask Don't Tell Is Insane
- From: "Tell it like it is." <DanielAlbertDesfosses@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 10:07:21 -0800 (PST)
Openly gay is not the same as being
gay. Marine recruiters have had a gay son. Famous celebrities in the
entertainment industry have had gay children. Am I telling you
something you don't already know?
The U.S. military has always been a policy of Don't ask
don't tell before it got written down as an official policy. Now it's
repeal the unwritten policy that got written! Almost as thought the
unwritten policy that got written was paving the way for the repeal of
the written policy that previously had been unwritten and understood
by military personnel that didn't need being written.
We all have human rights. Gay rights are extra-human
rights. Which is insane.
In 1968 I read of an openly gay
marine who didn't survive boot camp.
There is not one member of
Congress with a spine.
Even a kid has enough sense to
realize if there were not females in the U.S. Congress no man would
vote to allow a man to behave openly gay in the U.S.Military. The U.S.
Secretary of Defense is rightly concerned about the conduct and
behavior that an "openly gay"license in behavior will be responsible
- Prev by Date: Re: Inverbrackie refugee support group , South Australia , JOIN Facebook group now
- Next by Date: (IVÁN): Merry Christmas 2010 to every one everywhere around the world...
- Previous by thread: Re: Inverbrackie refugee support group , South Australia , JOIN Facebook group now
- Next by thread: (IVÁN): Merry Christmas 2010 to every one everywhere around the world...