Three Cheers for Israel!
- From: "John Smith" <JSmith888654778@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 10:18:18 -0400
Explosion kills Hamas leader in Gaza Strip
June 5, 2006, 1:21 PM (GMT+02:00)
The bomb destroyed the home of Muhammad Sari, a leader of Hamas?s military
wing, Izzadin al-Qassam, in the Jabalya refugee camp in northern Gaza Monday
morning. At least two other people were reportedly wounded. The IDF denied
any involvement in the blast.
The Palestinian Authority declared an emergency in the Gaza Strip after five
people were killed, including bystanders, in earlier Hamas-Fatah clashes. In
Khan Yunis, a 20-year-old pregnant woman was killed in a shooting attack
against her husband, a Hamas leader. His brother was also killed. Two Fatah
operatives were shot dead in Gaza City.
- Prev by Date: How Israeli terrorism and American treason caused the September 11 Attacks
- Next by Date: Lets Kill Each Other
- Previous by thread: How Israeli terrorism and American treason caused the September 11 Attacks
- Next by thread: Re: Three Cheers for Israel!