Re: Two stone-throwers shot dead by pigs
- From: "John Smith" <JSmith888654778@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:46:54 -0500
Had the IDF shot the stone throwers on 9/28/00, the start of the second
Intifadah, it would have ended right then and there. Aim for the head...why
take up hospital beds?
" Heinrich" <Heinrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Nablus - Israeli troops killed two Palestinian teenagers who were throwingcamp,
stones at soldiers during a military operation in a West Bank refugee
Palestinian officials said on Sunday.youths
Witnesses said the shooting happened in the Balata refugee camp after
threw stones at an army jeep. Two soldiers got out of the vehicle andopened
fire, killing two 17-year-old youths and wounding a third in the back,
according to Palestinian medical officials.
Witnesses said the army entered Balata, a stronghold of Palestinian
militants, in search of fugitives.
The army was still operating in the camp on Sunday afternoon, said the
- Prev by Date: Re: Words of Wisdom from CAIR
- Next by Date: Re: ADL says "Protect Muslem Holy Sites"
- Previous by thread: Re: Words of Wisdom from CAIR
- Next by thread: Re: ADL says "Protect Muslem Holy Sites"