lllegal Israeli settlers swarm the shrine of Prophet Joseph
- From: Muhammad Javed Iqbal <kaleemjavediqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 08:50:49 -0800 (PST)
NABLUS, (PIC)-- Tens of Israeli military vehicles escorted 500 Jewish
settlers on an unwelcome visit to the Nabi Yousef or Joseph tomb in
city at dawn Thursday.
The settlers offered prayers and left behind slogans in Hebrew after
sabotaging a nearby school, locals reported.
Citizens feared that security militias loyal to Mahmoud Abbas, the
chief, had made a secret agreement with the Israeli occupation
(IOA) to facilitate such visits.
They said that those militias disappeared shortly before arrival of
settlers, which point to a certain kind of coordination with the IOA.
also noted that the Ramallah authority did not condemn such visits.
http://www.palestin e-info.co. uk/en/default. aspx?xyz= U6Qq7k
%2bcOd87MD I46m9rUxJEpMO% 2bi1s7PB6FpIJzn5 q1k16TOD6b1hx%
2b6M6GA560EsInSt AtNy0thmjigtYjKp tpo6tGr6Ct% 2fhW0E0OPaesXqni
T2dk5ft7m2% 2fEd%2fag8VpTgwM u5OHw%3d
[image: Page Top]
- Prev by Date: To some, suicide attack on IRS made pilot a hero
- Next by Date: The Road to Armageddon
- Previous by thread: To some, suicide attack on IRS made pilot a hero
- Next by thread: The Road to Armageddon