"Innocent" Civilians Killed by Drone Attack
- From: "Iamhere" <dotcom457@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 15 Jan 2006 11:20:54 -0800
Did I write "innocent?" Like hell those border people are. They have
been mingling with,harboring and protecting terrorists despite
Musharref's helping us. They are part and parcel of the entire Islamist
fundamentalist screwball movement therefore they have forfeited their
right to immunity from understandable American aggression against
terrorism in their immediate area. Long overdue are our attacking
terrorists in an area like Waziristan et al.
War gives rise to collateral damage and if there's any question about
it, look at 9/11. Those crazed madmen killed about 3,000 persons,
collaterally, because that was the agenda. They declared war on us and
thus far, Mr. Bush, despite all his so-called counter terrorist moves,
has done squat. Maybe the time has come to move in the BIG GUNS and to
rip up the beards? And the women and kids who love them, DUCK!
- Prev by Date: Re: Nusrat Rizvi's home address and Phone #
- Next by Date: Pakistan tribal lawmaker says US plane kills civilians
- Previous by thread: Breaking News - Bush Attacks Pakistan!
- Next by thread: Pakistan tribal lawmaker says US plane kills civilians