Re: Life is journey

To open this link copy and paste in your browser, hit enter go to the
bottom of free and click and on the next window in the bottom it will say
wait 30 or so second, wait and then you can down load the link

  • Re: Unwanted tablelist scrolling during cellconfigure
    ... explicitly call the 'see' command, ... It also doesn't happen for a partially visible row at the bottom of the ... I haven't been able to reproduce your problem. ... I am also somewhat surprised to hear that the topmost row in the window gets partially obscured. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: shrunk roman shades :o(
    ... I made Roman shades for my son's townhouse. ... that comes in at the bottom window. ... plan to add a folded piece along the bottom. ... >from now when I decide to wash them... ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: How do you activate the commentaries at the bottom of each page of a presentation
    ... But if you need to change it to ALL slides' notes pages, then do it in the Notes Master View. ... If you type something in the placeholder where it says "Click to edit Master Text styles," what you type won't show up in the individual slide notes pane in Normal View. ... To open that extra pane at the bottom of each slide, just drag the edge of the pane. ... Most of them have this extra window at the bottom and I can get into that but only one window at a time ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Can Outlook 2007 do this?
    ... You could add a custom task pane but then it would go to the side of the Explorer window and not at the bottom. ... Without that the CTP is placed usually on the default Explorer only, not on any other Explorers that might be open. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.vstools.office)
  • Re: Whinybago Window Woes
    ... Looks to me like the crank mechanism is screwed to the window frame from the ... >> One of the bedroom window crank support pieces gave up the ghost recently ... >> operates the bottom portion of the window that gave out. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)