Message from PCA on arrest of Pakbugs

RainM

After recent defacement of some 130 Pakistani websites, including
Punjab Police’s official webpage and in return the defacement of
Indian CID’s website, some voices opined that a new cyber war between
Pakistan and India is in the making.

However, a deeper look into the matter reveals that senior hackers are
not supporting this rising conflict.

Back channel conversations with senior hackers from both side of the
borders convey that they don’t want to get indulged into cross-hacking
stuff any further. However, they are of the view that some kids are
creating the unrest, which is bad for the economies of both the
countries.

Part of these trouble creating hackers included Pakbugs, which got
arrested by FIA, last Monday.

received a message from Pakistan Cyber Army, a.k.a PCA.

Cyber War

We know PCA for 5 famous and targeted defacement of Indian websites
against Pakistan’s OGRA’s defacement.

Pakistan Cyber Army was established soon after OGRA’s defacement, and
that too when some hackers were using abusive language on Pakistani
Forums and Blogs.

After that particular activity in November 2008, PCA went underground,
however, with recent developments – they are back with a formal
message, which is as following (and is presented here un-changed)

“Message from Pakistan Cyber Army on arrest of Pakbugs Members

If anyone has doubt that we are not the one who defaced ONGC then get
a life first. If people have forgotten, then we are the same guys who
Defaced ONGC in response to the attack on OGRA. After which we did a
peace deal with the groups involved on both sides of borders including
“Pakbugs” and “ICW” but kids didn’t keep their promise and got
arrested.

We told PakBugs many (many, many, many) times to not to deface/destroy
Pakistani websites and infrastructure. We told them to take FIA and
NR3C seriously – as these agencies are not bunch of NOOBS, we had
warned Pakbugs that you people don’t know about the power and the
resources that NR3C has got but they gave a damn to our words and
ended up in their custody.

I feel sad about the kids but… it happened due to their carelessness
and childish attitude, which eventually landed them in the jail.

If you people are upcoming hackers and don’t know about Prevention of
Electronic Crimes Ordinance then go and read it on NR3C website. I
fear that Pakbugs would have a jail of 7 years if they got trialed and
if FIA bail them out with some punishment they should thank Allah and
concentrate on their studies.

We always told Jawad (HUMZA) and other kids about the consequences
that they may face if arrested. [Jawad correct me if I am wrong.

Request to FIA/NR3C

“It is our humble request to FIA (NR3C) authorities to consider the
case realistically and don’t give the kids the capital punishment as
they are kids and can improve if given a chance. If they got the
capital punishment as mentioned in Prevention of Electronic Crimes
Ordinance then their future will be ruined. Sir these are our kids and
our force if given a direction“

Message for upcoming Hackers

Our message to upcoming hackers or people who are interested in this
field is that there is nothing bad to have the knowledge of hacking or
hacking techniques, what’s bad is the usage of such knowledge and
skill against our own country, National and international
organizations or departments – that may cause damage to our country
and its repute in the world. Don’t push your efforts to get famous.
The fame will come by the time.

Some of your kids out there think that organizations in the west give
opportunity to the hackers, if that’s the case then you are living in
a heaven of fools.

Don’t believe in such stories that hackers will have a good future.
The person who has a criminal record cannot fly from the country or he
can’t enter into a country legally – go and ask your elders about it.

Message for Indian Hackers

If Indian hackers think that the game is over then read our message
once again “Don’t mess with Pakistan else you will lose both your Name
and this Game”. If you think that “Pakbugs” got arrested and you have
a chance to play then give it a second thought.

Regards,

Pakistan Zindabad,
We are still awake for our country.
Haroon aka D45H & Hamza aka r4yd3n
Pakistan Cyber Army”

Article Source:
http://rainm.com/technology/internet/message-from-pakistan-cyber-army-on-arrest-of-pakbugs-and-recent-defacments/

  • Message from PCA on arrest of Pakbugs
    ... After recent defacement of some 130 Pakistani websites, ... Pakistan and India is in the making. ... a deeper look into the matter reveals that senior hackers are ... We know PCA for 5 famous and targeted defacement of Indian websites ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Message from PCA on arrest of Pakbugs
    ... After recent defacement of some 130 Pakistani websites, ... Pakistan and India is in the making. ... a deeper look into the matter reveals that senior hackers are ... We know PCA for 5 famous and targeted defacement of Indian websites ...
    (talk.politics.misc)
  • Re: http://users.uk.freebsd.org/~juha/
    ... Most defacement "hackers" wouldn't pass up ... special access above a user account. ... What always bugged me was how poor spelling these so called "hackers" ... > with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: http://users.uk.freebsd.org/~juha/
    ... so-called "hackers" and their critics employ flagrantly. ... poor spelling these so called "hackers" display,' to 'What always bugs me ... Most defacement "hackers" wouldn't pass up ... > special access above a user account. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)