Re: Thirteen reasons why Islam is a disgusting religion

"J. Anderson" <andersons6@xxxxxxxx> kirjoitti
viestissä:ds32df$n9c$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<thereactionary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Thirteen reasons why Islam is a disgusting religion.

<snip>

These reasons only cover the material of their own theological texts.
The other side of why Islam is disgusting is related to their actions
as seen throughout history. And by reading the history of Islamic
civilization it quickly becomes apparent that Muslims do not hesitate
to act upon the teachings that I have quoted.

And what about us Christians and our religion-related 'actions as seen
throughout history'? And what about the Zionist agenda?

Down with religious fundamentalism everywhere!

There will be no peace on Earth before the gods are gone forever.
I agree. However, crossposters should take a hike too.

  • Re: chez watt: CREATIONISM: DENYING REALITY
    ... Islamic terrorism, history provides us with several examples of how ... dangerous can be pseudoscience and religious fundamentalism. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: A possible arguement against unschooling (was Re: When even a Republican can see it....)
    ... I'm in favor of broad education--but I think reading things you find ... reading things I find interesting--Casanova's memoirs, ... studying the overall history and then later adding in the ... "Studying the overall history" at the level it's possible to do in K-12 ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Temple of Serapis
    ... reading Richard Fortey's "Earth: An Intimate History". ... reading one will almost certainly enjoy reading the other. ... What makes Fortey's book doubly topical is that it mentions the Temple ... of Serapis in Pozzuoli Italy, and how Charles Lyell used it as an icon ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Another bunch of Flood Question....
    ... as I lack any reliable information. ... interpretation of the information have been unreliable? ... Look, Jim, if words mean anything, then any reading of the literal texts ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Rainy, Lazy, Sunday afternoon
    ... My mum agrees with you, so I decided to save my reading energy for other things, and am currently enjoying Who Murdered Chaucer, by Terry Jones et al. Brilliant alternative look at a good chunk of history, and well written to boot. ... Alan is reading Northern Lights to James as bedtime story. ... I don't even *collect* purples, ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)