Re: Thirteen reasons why Islam is a disgusting religion

"J. Anderson" <andersons6@xxxxxxxx> kirjoitti
viestissä:ds32df$n9c$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<thereactionary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Thirteen reasons why Islam is a disgusting religion.

<snip>

These reasons only cover the material of their own theological texts.
The other side of why Islam is disgusting is related to their actions
as seen throughout history. And by reading the history of Islamic
civilization it quickly becomes apparent that Muslims do not hesitate
to act upon the teachings that I have quoted.

And what about us Christians and our religion-related 'actions as seen
throughout history'? And what about the Zionist agenda?

Down with religious fundamentalism everywhere!

There will be no peace on Earth before the gods are gone forever.
I agree. However, crossposters should take a hike too.

.