What is the police doing about it? Are they going to find out who is responsible and arrest the culprit?
- From: "Adam Malik" <Adam Malik235@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 20:16:33 +1000
Jasin Umno Youth chief Jezlee Tit today admitted that they were part of the protest at yesterday’s event in Merlimau featuring Bersih's Ambiga Sreenevasan, but denied responsibility for the throwing of eggs and stones.
If the police does not take action, they must do the same if the opposition apply the same tactic
- Prev by Date: Tunku Aziz does not support free and clean election and clean electoral roll.
- Next by Date: Re: EVERY TIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH EITHER SHIT COMES OFUTY OR HE CONFIRMS HIS STYUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE
- Previous by thread: Tunku Aziz does not support free and clean election and clean electoral roll.
- Next by thread: Traders plan two day market at Ambiga's house. BN will pay for your loses if no one comes to buy