Najib: Let illegal rally be a lesson to the people
- From: "lampar" <lampar@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:17:28 +1000
Yes Najib, it is illegal to want a fair election. Any such request is against your own interest.
Credit should be accorded to the Malaysian public for not resorting to violence despite massive provocations by the police.
Najib must now call for the General Election to get his mandate to rule. Let us see whether his bola has kechut. The public is waiting to exercise their franchise. Racists parties like MCA, MIC, Gerakan and UMNO must close shop. We want Malaysia for Malaysians whatever their colour, creed or religion.
- Prev by Date: Bersih rally lost direction, says Hishammuddin
- Next by Date: An excellent analysis of the BERSIH 2.0 RALLY in Kuala Lumpur
- Previous by thread: Bersih rally lost direction, says Hishammuddin
- Next by thread: An excellent analysis of the BERSIH 2.0 RALLY in Kuala Lumpur